TeamQuest jest polską, dynamicznie rozwijającą się firmą, od 8 lat zajmującą się kompleksowymi usługami doradztwa personalnego, w szczególności w rekrutacji specjalistów IT.
For our client, a leader in the development and deployment of advanced technologies, we are currently looking for:
Nr ref.: 22690
- In this challengeable job you will work for our internal Portfolio Integration team. This team designs and creates, together with our key retail customers and Professional Services, standard solution blueprints for different retail vertical segments.
- You will get the opportunity to work in close cooperation with our software development team, professional services and service teams to create and deliver complete retail blueprints, based on a combination of our portfolio.
- You will work in an international environment closely with colleagues from various legal entities, other business units and the customer.
- Provides input to opportunities defining the overall concept of complex end-to-end solutions meeting functional requirements in a way that maximizes the use of core product functionality based on blueprints
- Provides standardized customer solutions and methodology framework to enable the customer to evaluate the solution fit to its requirements
- Compiles architecture and end-to-end solution blueprints to meet functional and architectural requirements
- Creates and ensures a complete end-to-end understanding of the customer business and (non-) functional requirements and technical landscape to be addressed by creating different blueprints for different retail segments involving development, customization, implementation and operation
- Ensures the proper documentation during all phases of architecture design and solution development in line with customer needs and company legal / development guidelines
- Consulting R&D and Professional Service organisation on blueprint solutions
- Completed university degree in computer science or relevant work experience
- 10 years of experience in software engineering, including 3 years of experience in architecture, design and development of various applications utilizing a wide range of technologies and vendor platforms
- Excellent client facing and internal communication skills
- Critical - and lateral thinking and problem solving skills
- Fluent in English, both writing and verbal skills.
- Flexible and willing to travel
- Good knowledge of Retail and Banking industries, products, processes and customer needs
- Multicultural work environment
- International assignments and projects
- Private medical care with family option
- Life and accident insurance
- Multisport (with partner, friend and child option)