Front End Developer
Work Location: Zielona Góra
GlobalLogic is looking for Front-End Developers for following projects:
- Automotive – transportation: a creation of intelligent online freight exchange platform which takes into consideration factors such as real-time traffic data, shift times, profitability and volume to combine part loads from partner network into profitable tours
- Automotive – engineering: development of a modern platform for core asset, account & user management with heavy focus on visualization of current and historic asset data
- Automotive – telematics: development and extension of existing telematics solution,
stabilization, optimization, and implementation of new logistics services. Scope involves all comprehensive range of key functions for the logistics industry, with features like Intelligent (LTL) Map matching, payment services, tracking support, and similar
- Industrial automation: design and development of an application to automatically visualize devices in given network and then customize/manage them as needed. In time the application will be the core to manage all devices in manufacturing plant
If you want to join our GlobalLogic team in Zielona Góra and contribute to the digital transformation of key industries globally, this is a role for you!
- 2+ year of experience in developing software applications, scripting and testing
- Good knowledge of React or Angular4, Webpack, ES6, CSS(Sass, Less)
- Ability to identify, analyze, solve, and communicate technical issues
- Ability to work both independently and on a team of engineers
- Excellent communication skills and a strong willingness to dive in and learn
- Experience with AWS and Java programming – nice to have
- Designing, developing, testing, and documenting software components and applications
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining, and supporting existing software products
- Supporting higher-level review and testing of software products
- Interfacing with firmware, human factors, and systems engineers
- Ability to work effectively, independently, and in a team environment
- Performing other related duties as assigned
- Great working atmosphere in an international team of excellent specialists
- The culture of open communication and exchange of experience, access to the latest technology and our know-how
- Participation in interesting and varied projects (local and international), the possibility of foreign travel
- Development paths suited to individual talents: international exchange of knowledge, professional certifications
- Working conditions that will give you a sense of financial security and will make your dreams come true
- Flexible working time
- Relocation package
- A rich benefits package: private medical care, group life insurance, travel insurance, food subsidies, sports cards, cultural activities
- Delicious coffee and 20 different tea flavors
GlobalLogic Poland is located in five cities –Wrocław, Kraków, Szczecin, Koszalin, Zielona Góra – and employs over 600 engineers. In Poland the company specializes in embedded systems software development, as well as digital transformation for the automotive, telecommunication, digital, IoT/M2M, finance and security sector. Taking a design-led engineering approach, GlobalLogic Poland collaborates with many of the DACH region's leading businesses to develop products and services that disrupt industries and expectations.
Send you application by clicking "Aplikuj Teraz" button.
Your message subject shall include job position.