Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
AI / ML Developer - Working Student
Miejsce pracy: Wrocław
In this position, you will be a part of Machine Learning development team and your goal will be to create new and improve already existing ML solutions specially created for the process of Nokias portfolio solutions development.
You will daily do a research and apply different Machine Learning algorithms according to guidance of experienced Machine Learning specialists and Research Analysts.
- Python 3.6
- status of student of Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Software Technology or equivalent education
- knowledge and experience in Python programming language
- knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Programming
- knowledge of Python libraries: scikit-learn, pandas, keras, numpy
- some experience in ML projects (for example from studies) will be a strong plus
- familiarity with Linux/Unix
- eagerness to learn Python and many other interesting solutions
- openness for new approaches in solving problems
- analytical thinking skills
- teamwork skills
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- civil contract
- variety of projects in different technologies
- work on our own rapidly evolving products
- possibility to develop your skills in modern solutions
- flexible and friendly working environment
- multicultural team of experts
- open source projects
- own initiatives development
- chance to improve your skills in development
- competitive salary
- opportunity to work on the newest cutting edge technologies for the future mobile networks
- friendly working environment in a team of young professionals
- possibility for long term contract after internship