Analytical problem solving engineer [rekrutacja online]
The BTS OAM (Operation, Administration and Maintenance) Business Unit delivers the unified Operability & Management software for all the Nokia macro BTS technologies and cloud solutions. Project development have place in follow sites: Wroclaw, Timisoara, Hangzhou, Bangalore. You will be responsible for analyzing and solving complex engineering problems and hitches in radio technologies area, finding root causes of reported problems, analysis of specification requirements related to LTE & 5G features, work on analyses and investigations of potential bugs and cooperate with developers to fast analyse and fix code errors.
- validating raised issues against the product requirements
- finding root causes of reported problems by thorough analysis of provided diagnostic data
- driving investigation of complex issues by acting as a technical meetings moderator
- analysis of MultiRAT specification requirements related to LTE & 5G features (knowledge about 5G system design or knowledge about the current 5G Nokia SW architecture is an advantage),
- work on analyses and investigations of potential bugs,
- reporting and keeping on track KPI for organization,
- cooperate with developers to fast analyse and fix code errors,
- improving our products, introducing new ideas and innovations,
- ask questions and challenge the current state of things
- Participation in meetings related to investigation of faults, root cause analysis, and solution implementation.
- Decision making and prioritization of preinvestigation tasks.
- Cooperation with internal and external stakeholders involved in analysis of a SW issue, coaching and leading the teams in analyzing complex engineering problems from various areas of technology
- Knowledge of Software Development Processes
- Good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- Good understanding of Telecommunication system
- Open-mindedness and ability to think outside the box
- Experience with software configuration management tools / version control tools
- Customer-oriented and committed to work systematically under tight schedules.
- Familiar with AGILE and tools like JIRA for tracking purpose
- Teamwork skills
- Nice to have: good understanding of 3GPP standards and C++ Knowledge
- UT, MT, SCT (testing)
- Doors, Sphinx
- Testing framework
- Version control and code review system
- Continuous integration systems CI (Jenkins), Buildbot, WAF, SVN, GIT, Gerrit