We are looking for a Data Engineer who will be part of the team working for various clients from huge Retailers, through aviation and manufacturing to producers of Whiskey. As a Data Engineer in our growing Data & AI Guild, you will support our clients in solving their challenges within data integration, DWH modelling and database optimisation.
This position provides development opportunities in cloud technologies. If you like to have some space and independence, but also work in a Scrum team, then we are likely to cooperate.
Must-have tech skills:
- 3 years of experience
- Data processing
- Data modelling principles
- MS SQL Server or Azure SQL DB
- SSIS/Azure Data Factory (preferable)
- Analysis Services/Tabula
- Power BI
Nice-to-have tech skills:
- Big Query
- Other ETL tools like Airflow
- Client management
- English ( B2 minimum)
- Proactive approach
- Focus on cooperation
- Delivering Business Intelligence projects, including data ingestion and transformation; DWH modelling and development; sql queries optimisation and data visualization.
- Working in a way that uses the best practices of Scrum and other agile methodologies.
- Working both on your own and as a team member.
- Taking part in each step of development - from requirements gathering until deployment to the production.
- Cooperating directly with clients.
- We provide an opportunity to participate in various projects within the data and AI domain.
- We deliver data solutions for various clients from the aviation domain, huge retailers, e-commerce, whisky manufacturers.
- We implement solutions involving AI applications - some interesting examples include: counting the size of a herd of sheep on satellite photos (http://bit.ly/3bobPL2), or a recommendation engine for a recruitment company (https://bit.ly/3s8erUd).
- We welcome out-of-the box thinking and creativity, and we embrace the organisational culture of knowledge sharing and friendly help - we do our best to provide support, tools and work environment that you need to excel at what you do.
- Each of us has 8 days for their personal upskill. This time is just for you to learn a new skill or hone the ones that you already have.
- Data & AI is an important area at Objectivity. Our team consists of over a dozen experienced Data Engineers, Data Scientists, Data Analysts and Architects.
- We design architectures of analytical solutions that allow clients to process much larger volumes of data and increase analytical capabilities. These solutions are often based on cloud services (Azure, AWS). You will have a possibility to learn all of them.
- Other BI tools like Tableau, Microstrategy.
… Even if we do not get to start our cooperation, you are certain to receive extensive feedback including both business and technical aspects. We believe it is one of the most valuable development tools.