Mission: Continuously stay on top of state-of-the-art cloud technology advancements and actively share that knowledge within Dynatrace.
We deliver cloud monitoring solutions that leverage Dynatrace’s cutting-edge AI technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. We provide our users an easy, automated, zero-config performance analysis of their cloud applications. To achieve that, we are working on multiple cloud integrations focusing on collecting and analyzing metrics, logs, and traces across fully distributed architectures.
Working closely with our Cloud Monitoring team and Dynatrace ecosystem, you will drive our cloud innovations and impact our cloud roadmap. Keeping in touch with cloud vendors and their technical teams, you will understand industry trends, validate cloud concepts, and participate in beta programs.
As our ideal candidate, you are driven, fearless, and ready to challenge the status quo. You exhibit a deep understanding of the modern cloud universe, and you are well-grounded in enterprise software and SaaS. Like us, you are fast paced, determined, and full of ideas.
We are fully remote until Covid-19 pandemic is declared over and it is safe to socialize. In the Post-Covid-19 reality we offer hybrid model, a fusion of remote and at-the-office work.
- 5 years of hands-on experience with public clouds (AWS/Azure/GCP), including various cloud-native deployment architectures, compliance and security aspects, as well as cost efficiency/optimisation.
- Strong understanding of technology platforms, ideally enterprise software and SaaS solutions.
- Excellent prioritization skills with the ability to work through them across dispersed teams.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills (English - in reading, writing and verbal) for knowledge sharing across multiple labs.
- At least one modern programming / scripting language knowledge.
Seeing is believing. Check out the Dynatrace free trial.
When submitting your CV, please be aware that, due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, we are currently subject to restrictions that limit our ability to extend offers to non-EU citizens for positions at our lab in Poland. We are keeping the situation under review and will adjust our position should the restrictive measures change. Should this affect your application, we are happy to keep it on file until further notice.