is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
You will be responsible for performing product launch and expansion testing, and performing operations work on process stabilization projects in accordance to agreed SLA targets. Resources in this role will strive to understand operational processes end to end, and build expertise in all utilized tools and systems. Responsible for providing invaluable feedback to both BPO colleagues and client to ensure ongoing continuous improvement to stabilize our processes prior to handover and/or successful project closure.
- Execute operational process tasks according to service level expectations
- Perform UAT and Prod testing
- Execute validations of test cases in the testing of products and processes
- Document testing results and processe
- Take active part in project kick off meetings with stakeholders
- Provide analysis and feedback on assigned processes
- Contribute to product/process launch readiness
- Contribute to risk assessment relating to assigned processes
- Participate in process and product training
- Contribute to regular client and internal meetings
- Coordinate work within global team