Connected Office Architect
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
Remote work possible from Poland only
We will contact selected candidates only.
What do you need to start?
- Experience in architecture and implementations of enterprise scale digital Enterprise conferencing and connected/digital office technologies
- Network technologies (Aruba, Cisco) and security.
- Unified communication solutions, audio/video conferencing technologies and supporting equipment (Polycom, Lenovo, Logitech, Teams).
- Appreciation and understanding of common infrastructure and cloud technologies (including but not exclusively Windows Server/VMware/Azure/AWS)
- Conduct research on emerging market trends and technologies, work with new vendors and partners to update existing offers and create new ones
- Develop and maintain a high-level design plan for the overall logical and technical customer IT architecture for the offerings and individual bids
- Participate in demos for perspective and current customers, using our Digital Workplace Living Lab in Kraków and similar facilities located in Capgemini Applied Innovation Labs across the world.
- Create individual bid responses and present them during the sales meetings (both remotely and on client premises)
- Participate in vendor and market events to present Capgemini offering and align with the vendor product and market strategy.
- Work with teams of experts to create end2end solutions Its not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- IoT security knowledge will be an asset
What duties will help you grow?
- Defining and ensuring a comprehensive and coherent view across Business, Information, Systems and Technology.
- Going beyond designing IT systems to deliver business change while securing sustainability
- Being at front to help our clients create the sustainable, inclusive future we all want and need.
- Provide top level business and technology architecture consultancy services to our clients
- Provide input to the design of Connected Office solutions as a recognized Architect or Design Authority
- Provide input to bids and assist in presenting proposals to potential clients
- Lead or support creation of innovative digital offers as complete enterprise solutions
- Support implementation programs for complex enterprise scale solutions
- Provide input to and/or create specialist points of view for the market and where appropriate present at industry events
- Bring thought leadership and innovative solution ideas to existing clients and bids alike
- Work with Customer Managers, Architects, Subject Matter Experts, Solution Designers and senior levels on client site
What your development path can look like?
- Architects and consulting roles in the projects,
- Design and implementation, hands-on experience
- Technical specialization / External certifications
- Build the strong competency centers
- Excellent quality of delivery
- Build the portfolio of successful projects, references and credentials
- Market research
- Leading the technical streams in the projects,
- Creation of the reference architectures (design authority)
- Creation and maintaining the repository of standard architecture documents / blueprints
- Increasing the footprint of Architects in the global investment projects
- Increasing of Capgemini’s portfolio awareness across Capgemini and Clients
- Creating the strategies of growth of capabilities
- Internal and global portfolio development
- Key roles in the global R&D programs
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
Our legendary atmosphere:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
A lot of benefits:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting - part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).