Crisis Manager & Service Management Consultant
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
Its not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, excellent facilitation skills and experience, demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional virtual teams, excellent problem-solving skills, attention to detail, demonstrated ability as a critical thinker and willing to make decisions under pressure
- IT systems knowledge, integration and architecture concepts
- Understanding of Service Management Framework and understanding of cross systems interrelations in context of the global business process
- Awareness of SAS70, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, Sarbanes Oxley, or FDA regulations and related business implications, experience in an operations role
- Experience in various Problem Management reactive and proactive techniques supported by understanding of statistics and quality management concepts, ability to develop training material, schedule and facilitate training sessions for internal and external resources
- BS Degree in an Engineering discipline or equivalent, ITIL Foundations certification required, ITIL Advanced certifications a plus
- Six Sigma certifications a plus, technology certifications a plus
What duties will help you grow?
- Being part of a Global Crisis Management shift pattern to ensure 24x7 coverage
- Take full responsibility for crisis management from initiation until an acceptable IT work around is in place, manage all Crisis incidents and respective problem tickets ensuring they are assigned to the appropriate resolver teams and provide overall management and oversight of these situations through to a timely resolution, and manage any outstanding actions, work closely with technical/engineering teams, the global Command Centre, Service Desk, and other Incident Teams to ensure effective resolution of crisis
- Lead any major incident reviews & participate in the appropriate technical reviews in line with incident management processes and procedures to ensure effective post incident documentation is produced, prevent repeat issues affecting business users which may lead to a crisis, collaborating with engineering teams, obtaining a deep technical understanding of their core tools and associated processes, high quality communications management ensuring stakeholders are updated on progress, timeframes and resolution plans
- Liaise with the central risk management organization to ensure all business issues where appropriate are handed over to the risk management team for follow up and closure, continual service improvement log is managed and maintained, manages any escalations or queries on the crisis management process, closely Work with engineering teams to conduct root cause analysis on crisis situations and ensuring compliance to all relevant security, quality, and regulatory policies, continual review of crisis management process to ensure optimal performance
- Additionally, work closely within the Service Management practice to ensure standard ITIL processes are followed and implemented where applicable, provide advisory services to the regions/ accounts on IT service management best practices, conduct maturity assessments for IT service management in the regions to ensure there is continuous push to improve maturity of services, work closely with respective Region SPOCs or GOLs to drive improvement actions and closure on time, work as the extended arm of the Service Management Practice team to lead and drive CSI, MI DB & Knowledge management across regions
What have we prepared for you?
The Crisis Manager and Service Management consultant is primarily responsible to manage Crisis situations as defined by the Capgemini Global Crisis Management policy. This role is expected to lead, drive and manage crisis situations and work with all involved stakeholders to drive resolution activities globally. In addition to this, the role is expected to mentor, assess and drive service management maturity globally.Space where you can develop yourself:
Our legendary atmosphere:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects (standard, part time, late shifts). Ask your recruiter about possible options.
A lot of benefits:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is End User Services - part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services. In our offices in Poland, we work as a team of 2500 employees, helping our customers around the globe to solve their IT issues.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.