TeamQuest is a Polish, fast growing Company, more than 10 years dealing with complex human resources services, especially in the recruitment of IT specialists.
Our Client is global smart energy leader in the worldwide transformation of the electricity grid into an energy control network, cooperating with large clients on several continents, creating customer-specific solutions.
DevOps Azure Engineer
Ref. number: 42020#20120032
- Deploy and scale infrastructure on Azure for multiple build environments (Dev, Test, Beta, QA, Prod)
- Create and maintain the software configuration management system.
- Automate and maintain the software build process
- Automate software deployment and monitoring.
- Develop operational procedures and practices
- Implementing DevOps process
- Estabilishing CI/CD pipeline
- Standardizing configurations
- Deploying, maintaining and securing development environments
- Improving developement process
- Minimum 3 years experience as devops background
- Experience with MS Azure cloud
- Experience in maintaining on-prem and cloud servers
- Experience in development and production operations supporting a
- High available SaaS or cloud operation.
- Experience with release automation configuration and debugging.
- Experience with implementing continuous integration and continuous deployment processes.
- Experience in developing and maintaining scripts using Power Shell,
- Familiarity with operating systems
- Experience with agile
- Experience with build tools
- Knowledge of Tomcat / IIS / Nginx
- Ability to create scripts for Azure command line tools in Bash and /or Python and / or SON etc;
- Proficiency in English
- Attractive salary
- Fully remote work
- Work in a dynamically developing company
- Various challenges at work
- Great atmosphere