Our DevOps team is currently evolving from the role of so-called executors of assigned tasks into independent consultants. We are becoming those who verify, advise, and help developer teams in the implementation of a process, as well as provide support in choosing appropriate solutions. We are looking for a person with vast experience in DevOps area, who will be able to enrich our team by bringing a fresh perspective and broad, tacit knowledge. We do not require practical experience in working with .NET, however, the new joiner is expected to get familiar with our work relatively quickly. The tasks are quite independent, and since were looking for some areas for improvement, there is room for doing research and trying out new solutions (e.g. Service Fabric Mesh, Docker, Azure Kubernetes Service).
- Linux or Windows system
- Linux or Windows system
- Client facing
- Precise & transparent communication
- Eagerness to self-improve and update your skills
- Monitoring tools (both non-cloud, or cloud-related)
- Cloud architecture patterns (I.e., Azure-based, AWS, Google Cloud, or IBM Cloud)
- Orchestration tools (i.e. Kubernetes, Mesos, or Docker Swarm)
- Container technologies (i.e., Docker)
- Infrastructure as a code (i.e., ARM Templates, Terraform, or Cloud formation)
- Configuration management (i.e., Ansible, Puppet, or Chef)
- Create, maintain and improve tools and processes used to build, release and deploy our software products.
- Support development teams on application architecture and infrastructure.
- Implement best practices with regards to CI/CD among our development community.
- Improving your skills based on project/team need
- We have wide range of infrastructure types: AWS, Azure, Google, IBM, on-premises.
- Both R&D and maintenance projects on board.
- Diversified projects: shorter and longer, different when it comes to infrastructure and customized.
- Application modernisation.
- DevOps in projects with data science, low-code.
- Upskill and knowledge sharing: meetings of internal DevOps, Azure and AWS Communities, internal trainings, DevOps conferences.
- Migration to cloud.
- We’re Microsoft Azure and AWS partners.
- ...and there are other benefits, which you can see below.
… Even if we do not get to start our cooperation, you are certain to receive extensive feedback including both business and technical aspects. We believe it is one of the most valuable development tools.
We make Clients happy because we are comfortable at our jobs. Learn more about the perks that help us focus on delivery by addressing lots of daily challenges of working professionals.
- ‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
- Working remotely or at the Gdańsk/Wrocław office
- Contract for an indefinite period from day one
- Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
- Insurance capital fund
- Life and travel insurance
- Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
- Development within working hours (8 days/year)
- Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
- English or German classes during working hours
- Pluralsight package
- 33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
- Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional (2000/8000 PLN)
- Relocation bonus (6000 PLN)
The type of contract shall depend on the actual rules of cooperation established between us during the recruitment process.
Only employees are entitled to benefits package.