Infrastructure Engineer (Windows) with French
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
What do you need to start?
- Good verbal & written French (C1)
- Good knowledge of Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- Essential awareness of Windows Services like DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, IIS services
- Knowledge of printer servers and 3rd part multi-vendor Print Management solutions i.e. Watchdoc , SafeQ
What duties will help you grow?
- Administration of Windows servers (standards, file and printing servers); management of centralized printing tools (SaveQ, Watchdoc)
- Tasks related to Active Directory: access management shared folders, deactivation, displacement or deletion of user accounts, reset privileged passwords, incidents on access to global resources
- Tasks related to Landesk / Ivanti Endpoint Manager: daily control of the functioning of the infrastructure, script execution, manual installation of agents, planning of tasks within the system, initial diagnosis of Landesk problems
- Handling problems related to backup - WinBackup and other solutions: Cobian, Commvault and Veeam
- Execution of tests in the pre-production environment after the installation of fixes and patches
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
Our legendary atmosphere:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- You will have a possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
A lot of benefits:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Data Services - part of business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L49dIpnS3lE
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).