Infrastructure Monitoring Analyst
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working among experts, where willingness to learn new things is supported by a wide range of trainings designed to improve your skills.
- Work experience in Windows and Linux Environments will be an asset
- Knowledge of Network and Server infrastructure is a plus
- Knowledge in vCenter and Windows Server administration is additional value
- Can do Attitude and eagerness to develop your knowledge in the above areas
- Very good communication skills (spoken and written) in English and German
- Experience in working in ITSM tool
- Knowledge of StoreMagic will be an asset
What duties will help you grow as an expert?
- Performing day-to-day operational activities: monitoring infrastructure and fixing issues related to it, scanning for errors, and reacting to alerts and incidents.
- Building and addressing networks
- Maintaining Windows-based servers and vCenters
- Maintaining existing documentation
- Monitoring client’s infrastructure for errors
- Reacting to infrastructure alerts, reporting them, and troubleshooting issues
- Ensuring smooth operation of high availability network environment
What your development path can look like?
Discover IT! You will start your career from the onboarding plan where you’ll grab the basics. When you gain some experience remember that there’s a variety of roles that you can choose. You can either pursue a technical path to become a fully operational network engineer or develop your skills towards operation systems becoming a Windows or Linux administrator. In case you decide you want to develop your soft and reporting skills, there will be Incident Management path awaiting you. Either way, the company will support you in your career development with access to various trainings and certification routes.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
Our legendary atmosphere:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- You will have a possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects (standard, part time, late shifts). Ask your recruiter about possible options.
A lot of benefits:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Data Services - part of business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L49dIpnS3lE
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).