As an iOS Developer you will be responsible for creating high-quality iOS apps. We have created our own process, where the crucial aspects are communication and a strong, friendly relationship with the customer. We are also continuously improving our skills and knowledge thanks to peer code reviews, workshops and communities, as well attending training and conferences. We would like you to implement your ideas with us and we are interested to hear your opinions.
- Participating in the whole Software Development Life Cycle.
- Maintaining the existing iOS applications and SDKs written in both Swift and Objective-C.
- Developing new features in the existing apps.
- Providing high quality standards of programming.
- Focusing on usability and user experience features.
- Ability to communicate in English: spoken & written skills.
- At least 3 years of experience in building iOS applications using Swift and Objective-C.
- Experience with REST APIs and their integration in mobile applications.
- Strong knowledge of programming best practices such as SOLID, Clean Architecture.
- Familiarity with iOS architectures such as MVP, MVVM or VIPER.
- Strong knowledge of the iOS SDKs and frameworks.
- Knowledge of Grand Central Dispatch (GCD), UI Kit, CocoaPods.
- Experience in XCTest and XCUITest.
- We are able to share knowledge – our experts will induct you into working for us and we will give you the opportunity to display, what you are really good at. We participate in conferences, we have tester thematic groups, during which we share the news and the golden cards, which is the time reserved for development.
- We offer an inspiring working environment – you will cooperate with experts in various fields.
- Your voice is heard – since our philosophy is based on good practices and open communication.
- We give you every chance to make you feel comfortable with us, among others: English lessons within working hours, medical care for you and your family or partner, financial back-up for the future (e.g. investment fund), Multisport card.
… Even if we do not get to start our cooperation, you are certain to receive extensive feedback including both business and technical aspects. We believe it is one of the most valuable development tools.