At CEVA, we believe that logistics is a people business, that’s why we create an environment of trust and team spirit - we encourage initiative and we empower our talent to grow in their careers. We are supply chain experts and live and breathe it every day. We offer a broad range of services in Contract Logistics, Air, Ocean and Ground management thanks to our 78,000 employees, operating in more than 160 countries. At CEVA, we are passionate about our work and the value we deliver to our customers and as a company, we are growing at a fast pace - do you Dare to Grow with us?
IT Account Manager acts as a primary point of contact between region/country product line owners, internal business partners and external customer.
The main goal is to enable a good functioning relationship between operations and IT.
This is achieved by building long term relationships with key stakeholders within the regions, defining fit-for-purpose IT solutions for running operations, managing the change management process and overall ensuring proper and timely interaction occurs between operations and IT.
- Act as IT counterpart accountable for dedicated Customer account, being the point of contact for the Customer, maintaining relationship between business and IT.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of how business/product functions; provide guidance and assistance in prioritizing technology needs; facilitate development of Customers digital roadmaps, drive and participate in demand management process for business/product requests.
- Provide on request IT engagement process towards BD/Operations for new opportunities / business retention and development, engage key IT decisions makers to improve CEVAs offer accuracy and time to market.
- Provide access to technical and non-technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, developing system solutions and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
- Advocating for the business/product, guide projects from conception to implementation supporting both business/product and IT project teams in issue resolution. Monitoring progress via project Steercos.
- Act as escalation point for business/product line owners to help identify root cause issues and resolve chronic IT problems. Provide Client related reporting (RCAs, AAR) by engaging country/regional service management teams.
- Proactively seek to expand relationships with business/product and identify business/product strategy and align on technology initiatives accordingly. Drive business towards use of CEVA IT strategic solutions and core products, apply best practices and corporate standards.
- Responsible for IT costs recharged to local country contracts; responsibilities include: management of project/CR related estimations, budgets and expenses, calculation of TCO, ROI customer billing, invoice reconciliations, and troubleshooting financial related issues.
- Participate in QBIRs with the product/business stakeholders in the country and represent IT in internal customer M/QBRs on invitation.
- Drive business agenda for legacy systems replacements as well as IT digital initiatives, contribute to businesses innovation agenda and improvement programs.
- Initiate projects/CRs handover from business to IT, monitor its progress and execution until project or change request is provided and handed over to support.