As an IT Administrator within our IT Administration team, you will be responsible for day-to-day IT administration operations.
Using a wide array of enterprise tools, you will be supporting all users on their desktops, laptops, and mobile devices while also building and maintaining Google Workspace and Google Cloud Platform (IAM) environments in the cloud. In addition to providing industry-leading support, you will also have the opportunity to contribute to the innovation and automation of both our internal and external environments.
What you will be doing?
- Manage the suite of corporate communication services and technologies, primarily Google Workspace
- Provide administration oversight for day-to-day activities in Google Workspace
- Work closely with the IT Security team to enforce security standards and audit controls
- Assess, triage, and resolve software and hardware problems for end-users through established processes and procedures related but not limited to: Windows and Mac Desktops and Laptops, Remote Access (VPN) o Email (Google Workspace/ GSuite), Printers, On-premises Network, Meeting room hardware and software, Applications
- Sets-up computers, software, and peripheral equipment for new onboarding employees.
- Manage meeting room hardware and setup in company offices.
- Manage on-site office networks, LAN and WIFI
- Oversee email retention activities to comply with legal record retention policies
- Define the strategy and processes for acquiring and administering connected applications
- Take ownership of the overall account lifecycle management process integrated with the internal Access Management solutions
- Take part in the procurement process of new hardware and licenses
- Maintain and enhance technical documentation