Are you interested in the world of investment funds? Join us and develop yourself in a modern Technology Hub!
Warsaw or Krakow-based opportunity with possibility to work partly remote!
As an IT Business Analyst, you will work for our Client – The EU’s leading bank and key player on the international banking scene, operating in 72 countries. You will join a brand new, state-of-the-art, technology and development Hub created to bring together the strongest players in the IT market. The successful candidate will design and propose system solutions as well as process improvements, drive the changes from ideation to implementation and work with numerous stakeholders both from Business and from Technology area.
Your main responsibilities: act as a best-class IT Business Analyst!
- Analyze with a critical and constructive point of view the requirements formulated by the Business line
- Translate the business requirements into functional specifications (elements of system design
- Design and propose solutions based on business and technical specifications
- Cooperate with Architecture IT Security It Production and various stakeholders to ensure design solution meet both Business and Technology standards and expectations
- Design and execute the test scenarios and test scripts
- Act as the functional expert for problem-solving or new requirements (products, regulatory, reporting…) in a multi-geographical environment
- Act as the solution expert for existing solutions improvements or new solutions design within a context of a multi-jurisdictions usage, from the initiation phase to the rollout in production
- Apply the project life cycle group standards and communicate effective and informative progress statements in terms of outstanding milestones, current status, resource requirements, issues, risks and dependencies
- Properly document at each step of the Business Analysis and ensure relevant documentation is available for the end user and IT Support function
- Apply the standards of the entity regarding the life cycle of the project
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience as an IT Business Analyst
- Strong business mindset
- Knowledge of the financial industry – with focus on Securities sector (fund industry)
- Knowledge of requirements gathering techniques both in waterfall as well as in Agile approach
- Sound knowledge of process design techniques and case tools
- Sound knowledge of system architecture and system interfaces
- Excellent knowledge of process analysis and design
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience in Regulatory Reporting (very strong asset)
- Knowledge of application like Arc Regulatory, Fund ID, Arep
- SQL, knowledge of database structures and designs, ability understand different models of system designs and services design
- French language skills
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious, and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training, and work in an international environment
- Access to an attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
- Access to Pluralsight
- Flexible hours & remote work