Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
Its not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Very good spoken and written English
- Efficient task management skills
- Proactive approach, willingness to learn & mind full of ideas
- Good knowledge and experience of ITIL processes (Mainly Incident, Change and Release management)
- Attention to detail
- Experience with conference calls and technical bridges
- Ability to work under pressure
- ITIL Foundation certificate, preferably v4
- Knowledge about server infrastructure
What duties will help you grow?
- Cooperating with various Technical Teams, Senior Incident Managers, and Regional / Global Account Managers
- Coordination, planning, escalation, communication, and resourcing during Incident, Change and Release management
- Working close with the business and being first point of escalation for any technical or process related issues - you will be responsible for coordinating and reporting progress of various cases
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
Our legendary atmosphere:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- You will have a possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Data Services - part of business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L49dIpnS3lE
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).