For our Client we are looking for:
IT Project Specialist in Information and Communication Technologies Unit
Location: Warszawa Key responsibilities of the position:
- Support in day-to-day IT project management of ETIAS CU/AOF
- Liaising with project stakeholders (internal and external)
- Maintaining project documentation
- Support in procurement proceedings and in negotiations
- Possess a level of education which corresponds to completed university studies of at least three years
- Completed university studies related to computer science / project management
- At least five years relevant experience in IT project management specifically at implementation and monitoring stage;
- Familiarity with construction management administration
- Knowledge of EU budgetary and procurement procedures and financial guidelines
- Experience in supervising large scale office IT projects.
- Knowledge of Computer Aided Design software.
- Knowledge of Polish and/or European Building Standards.
Personal qualities and competences
- Capability to organise and manage work autonomously including the ability to prioritise in relation to demanding and multiple tasks also under time pressure;
- Strong sense of initiative, responsibility and commitment by demonstrating a constructive, positive and solution oriented attitude;
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills in English (ability to communicate clearly and precisely to different audiences both orally and in writing);
- Demonstrate the ability to cooperate effectively within a diverse team in a multicultural environment (good team-working & team-building skills);
- Positive attitude towards change and ability to quickly grasp the sensitivities of the Task Force related activities.
- contract of employment through the Employment Agency
- daily remuneration: 84.65 EUR net
- opportunity for development and promotion
- work with professionals