Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Significant experience in managing global and complex IT transition projects.
- Understanding of project management and transition methodologies and tools.
- Experience in working in a shared services environment.
- Good understanding of technology topics (servers, network, cloud, voice, tools).
- Experience in leading teams.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to take actions and produce desired outcomes with limited direction and time pressure.
- Fluent English skills.
What duties will help you grow?
- Lead IT Transition projects as part of business transition programs.
- Prepare project plans and contribute to the overall plan, highlighting dependencies and risks.
- Oversee and control project progress, proactively manage and mitigate project risks to ensure successful completion.
- Ensure on time and quality handover to delivery. Manage, guide and mentor the local team of IT transition Managers.
- Manage and motivate project team. Establish and maintain good working relationships with stakeholders.
- Prepare various project status reports. Support in sales pursuits activities with regards to transition planning.
- Partner with internal IT teams and vendors to define the deliverables and schedules for projects.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
Our legendary atmosphere:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
A lot of benefits:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).