The role of the development team member is to contribute towards achieving the sprint goal defined by the team Product Owner.
This is achieved through self organisation within the scrum team, including:
- Refinement of upcoming product backlog items, ensuring full understanding to enable the developer to complete the item as part of a sprint.
- Improving and acquiring any skills or knowledge needed to fulfil the sprint goal.
- Completion of sprint backlog items within the required sprint and to the standard required by the team / Product Owner.
- Production and maintenance of any documentation required as part of completion of a sprint backlog item.
- Participation in sprint retrospectives to improve the team processes.
- Demonstration of completed sprint backlog items to stakeholders at the sprint review.
- Deployment of completed sprint backlog items into internal and external environments, following change management policies at all times.
- Core Java (v8+)
- REST & SOAP Web Services
- Microservices architecture
- Relational database design
Salary range: up to 20000 PLN gross/ month
- Friendly atmosphere in the air that you will miss on your day off.
- You are treated with respect, as a person and not only as an employee.
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program.
- Diverse and international working environment.
- Employment stability.
- We develop our unique know-how.
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients.
- Openness to dialogue.
WORLDWIDE IT SOLUTIONS
- Access to innovative technologies with which we work on a daily basis.
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs.
- Innovative labs.
CAREER CHOICE AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Wide range of trainings, courses, conferences.
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotions.
- Development opportunities in all directions.