Working from home or at the Wrocław / Gdańsk office
B2B - 150-175 pln net (+VAT) / h.
Java Technical Architect
Miejsce pracy: woj. dolnośląskie
Technical Architect at Objectivity works as a member of our Agile team alongside Software Developers, Quality Engineers, Business Analysts, and Project Managers, and plays a pivotal role in delivering fit-for-purpose solutions to our clients.
By working closely with our clients, you will be responsible for the overall technical direction of the project and the product, making sure that the technical architecture is suitable within the context of the client’s needs. You will help to identify the most suitable technologies and frameworks, as well as evangelise and promote good practices, tools, and metrics within the development team.
- Defining non-functional requirements.
- Communicating and building a relationship with customers.
- Participating in all delivery phases, from pre-sales activities - through estimation - to release.
- Providing a high-quality software.
- Designing Software Architecture that will meet the client’s requirements.
- Creating proof of concept (PoC) to evaluate potential technical solutions.
- Mentoring the development team - being a hands-on developer whenever it’s necessary.
- Experience with design, architecture and implementation using Java and Java based frameworks
- Familiarity with cloud technologies (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud) is highly desired.
- Very good knowledge of automating a software development process (testing, deployment, best CI/CD practices).
- Ability to actively communicate, inspire and motivate a team.
- Excellent knowledge of and experience in REST API design and development.
- Excellent analytical, design and prioritization skills.
- Additional German language will be an advantage.
- Polish language at a communicative level (minimum B1).
- At least 5 years of professional experience in IT, including 1-2 years in a similar position.
- Knowledge of web technologies and relational databases.
- Good understanding of microservices architecture.
- Understanding of the best practices of application monitoring and security.
- Solid understanding of design patterns and good software development practices.
- Awareness of DevOps processes and its best practices.
- English language at an advanced level (minimum C1).
- As an architect, you will have an ultimate technical responsibility for a project and a significant impact on solution architecture.
- It’s all about development. No maintenance.
- You will have 8 days yearly for self-development, training and conferences.
- A dedicated, self-organising team is our default delivery model and you will be a part of it.
- We are passionate about software. Microservices, CQRS, Event sourcing, Outbox patterns - these are some topics we discuss and implement.
- Our projects are usually relatively short (i.e. couple of months), so you don’t have to change your job to change a project.
- We have 35+ Technical and Solution Architects, so you can learn from them and consult them whenever you need.
… Even if we do not get to start our cooperation, you are certain to receive extensive feedback including both business and technical aspects. We believe it is one of the most valuable development tools.