At Cognizant, we are dedicated to helping the worlds leading companies build stronger businesses - helping them go from doing digital to being digital.
In Poland, our offices are located in Gdansk, Wroclaw, and Kraków. With the capacity to support various clients, we offer a world of opportunities for both professionals and graduates. You can expect five-star training, a chance to realize your career goals, and a range of benefits. Be Cognizant!
The Junior Mapping Data Technician is responsible for completing beginning mapping operations including, base map edits, shape drawing, and other GIS related tasks. The Junior Mapping Data Technician should have a basic understanding of GIS and mapping tools and be able to complete map edits, data maintenance tasks and analysis of basic mapping edits and issues.
- Work with mapping imagery and data to make edits with exceptional quality and accuracy,
- Use research and discernment skills to make map edits of the highest quality,
- Use mapping tools and knowledge to continually improve map accuracy and edits,
- Analyze map data and make decisions based on policy to complete map workflows,
- Enter key mapping metadata and other information as requested with high accuracy,
- Contribute to in-depth failure analysis to determine the root cause of problems or incorrect edits,
- Proactively identify and raise systemic problems with tools or processes,
- Contribute to project bugs, workflows, worksheets, scripts, and dashboards,
- Collect data and provide domain expertise as part of post-project reports or deep-dives.