At Cognizant, we are dedicated to helping the worlds leading companies build stronger businesses - helping them go from doing digital to being digital.
In Poland, our offices are located in Kraków, Gdansk, and Wroclaw. With the capacity to support various clients, we offer a world of opportunities for both professionals and graduates. You can expect five-star training, a chance to realize your career goals, and various benefits. Be Cognizant!
Resolving issues reported by Map app end-user/businesses post thorough investigation and research on the core issue which involves email communication along with consistent follow-up in case of no response from end-users.
- Work on 70-90 tickets each day to handle issues related to data and information of maps application;
- Remind end-users of the issues and follow-up queries the team might have to resolve;
- A follow-up email to the end-users if they are non-responsive;
- Outbound calls to follow up on the open issues;
- Ensure a high standard of quality on emails sent to end-users.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills – English & German (min. B2);
- 2-year experience in Customer Service/Technical Support or other problem-solving experience;
- A skilled researcher and comfortable using a variety of online sources in various languages including map applications;
- Able to validate the information by calling out the end-users as & when needed;
- Be a Brand Ambassador through exceptionally high-quality work;
- MAC OS X experience preferred;
- Adaptable and able to learn new projects and processes.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with an irreproachable reputation.
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere.
- Professional development and clear career path.
- Training & development opportunities.
- Extensive benefits package: LuxMed medical healthcare including dental care, life insurance, multisport card, and cafeteria benefits.