Network Technical Solution Owner
Possibility to work remotely
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Able to organize, prioritize and manage own workload, able to work under the pressure
- Extremely efficient at the Self-Management with minimal supervision and direction
- Capable of analyzing the complex solution and finding resolutions in a timely manner, follow analytical and methodical approach
- Demonstrate very good interpersonal skills to efficiently interact with Clients, BID, Transitions, and other Global teams including key stakeholders
- Able to manage conflicting time demands and multiple projects simultanelsy and fluency in both spoken and written English is a must (other languages would be an advantage)
- ICT Network Infrastructure knowledge including Network, Security, Telephony, Load-Balancing, Reverse-Proxy and Citrix elements
- Application & IT Systems knowledge would be required and excellent documentation skills and great attention to details
- Consulting skills: More in-depth Network & Security knowledge is a must, Network Connectivity expertise required, Telephony knowledge, Load-Balancing & Reverse Proxy expertise, Citrix & other centralized platforms expertise is a must
What duties will help you grow?
- Collection of Business & Technical requirements including detailed Network Connectivity areas coverage from Clients and Process Transition teams
- Creation of the IT Network Connectivity solution / cost calculation based on the input from the Enterprise Solution Architect
- Developing of the IT Network Connectivity proposals & setups to address BID process and representation of the Global BSv IT team at Client presentations and workshops meetings
- Proactively supporting the Engagement in defining the most optimal and cost-effective IT Network solutions for identified Business opportunities
- Actively driving standardization of ICT Network & Security solutions aligned with GPM across data centers and delivery centers as per the Global scope
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
Our famous atmosphere:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).