Type of employment: full-time employment, 24/7 shift-based work schedule
At Cognizant, we are dedicated to helping the worlds leading companies build stronger businesses - helping them go from doing digital to being digital.
In Poland, our offices are located in Gdansk, Wroclaw, and Kraków. With the capacity to support various clients, we offer a world of opportunities for both professionals and graduates. You can expect five-star training, a chance to realize your career goals, and a range of benefits. Be Cognizant!
If you are a highly motivated new graduate who loves being at the forefront of breaking news and has a passion for technology, social media, and online content - apply!
As a News Analyst, you will be an integral part of our algorithm training process, serving as a resource to help define factors that are important to our clients.
- Opportunity to be part of a global organization focused on development
- Open-minded and multinational environment
- Training & development opportunities including language courses
- Professional development and clear career path
- Full equipment and paid training provided from the first day of work
- Extensive benefits package: (Luxmed medical healthcare including dental care, life insurance, cafeteria benefits)
- Translate German-language content into English
- Audit and programmatically apply business rules for data validation
- Monitor and analyze real-time data from multiple datasets
- QA algorithmic data streams to improve the quality of the dataset output
- Participate in UX user research studies for internal QA tools
- Stay up-to-date on new policies, processes, and procedures impacting the QA workflow
- Proficient level of German (min. C1)
- Good command of English
- Degree, preferably in Journalism, Communications, English, political/social sciences, or related fields
- Strong organizational skills, comfortable managing multiple competing priorities
- Goal and result-oriented mindset
- Professional proficiency in another foreign language is a plus