Join the Packaging Master Data Team and be are part of Arla food sustainability journey, where were we create the data foundation for our responsibility as an international business.
As a Packaging Master Data Administrator, you become a part of our Packaging Master Data team under the Packaging Optimizations Team in Procurement. Where you will support our business and our dedicated Packaging Managers, that are located all over Europa.
You will be located in our office in Gdansk, where Packaging Master Data Team have 5 out of 400 dedicate colleagues that daily support all of Arla with IT, HR, Procurement, financial operations, and packaging data.
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
Packaging Master Data Administator
Miejsce pracy: Gdańsk, Wrzeszcz (Neptune Office)
In the Packaging Master Data Team we secure the data foundation for transparency/traceability on our packaging data. So our business can work, with correct data for more sustainability packaging solutions for our products to complying to Arla’s environmental strategy.
Packaging Master Data Team is a part of the Packaging Optimization Team in Procurement. Here you will work with collect data and specifications from supplier, and supporting in the replying on Packaging technical questionnaires. Entering needed packaging master data in our IT system 3DX, and upload approved statements to support sustainability and legally purpose.
- Supporting data collection system towards the suppliers that ensures 3DX data are always correct and updated.
- Supporting data conformity with Arla environmental strategy for packaging.
- Support and ensures specifications are kept up to date and managed when changes are implemented.
- Supports marketing /category’s in replying on Packaging technical questionnaires
- Supporting in uploading document and entering packaging data, to ensure sustainability data for maintain EU Regulation
- Supporting and securing documentation for needed general global statements,
What is more you would assist Packaging Managers in communication to end users and other stakeholders.
You know how to combine operational work with data and systems along with wide support to business, stakeholders, and your colleagues. Being open towards process improvements along with a rational approach and proper fact analysis is an attitude we would value.
- Relevant education in Material technology, Biomedical Engineering, Biotechnology, and Kemi or similar,
- 1-2 years of working experience in data management,
- Packaging material knowledge
- MS Office knowledge, incl. Excel and Powerpoint.
As we work in an international setup – advanced English is a must.