Would you like to kick-start new ways of managing applications? We are now looking for a Product and Process Specialist to manage the end-to-end application lifecycle working closely with technology on maintenance and development activities.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also a large IT employer in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Application Management team. We add value by managing critical infrastructure that enables customers to make payments and manage their liquidity. Application Management manages applications that power Transaction Banking’s product offering to customers. We work closely with our colleagues in TxB Solutions, Operations, and Technology to deliver quality products that satisfy our customers. As a Product and Process Specialist, you’ll play a valuable role in delivering solutions that ensure our customers receive a great experience at Nordea.
What you’ll be doing:
- Maintain product backlog for your applications
- Work with stakeholders to prioritize and refine requirements so they can be delivered by IT
- Address stakeholder questions
- Ensure customer communication and PSD2 reporting when dealing with incidents
- Create and maintain Application Lifecycle plans
- Drive and participate in project work to deliver new and enhanced products
- Ensure application quality by securing good specifications and quality UAT testing
- Mitigate risks in application portfolio while balancing deliveries and cost
- Ensure compliance of the applications and supported products
You’ll join the Payment team consisting of positive self-starters, who work well in a changing environment. The role is based in Gdynia.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have proactive and self-driven personality that is needed to excel in the Nordics culture working with projects in limited time
- Have experience working in the multicultural and international team
Your experience and background:
- Ability and ambition to learn both the business and technology
- It is beneficial if you have experience in any area like:
- Product development of any kind
- Process workflow
- Cash Management or Payments
- Agile / SAFe
- An academical degree, preferably in economic, business, technical or related field
- English both spoken and written
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 24 October 2019.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.