HCLTech is a global technology company, home to 219,000+ people across 54 countries, delivering industry-leading capabilities centered around digital, engineering and cloud, powered by a broad portfolio of technology services and products. We work with clients across all major verticals, providing industry solutions for Financial Services, Manufacturing, Life Sciences and Healthcare, Technology and Services, Telecom and Media, Retail and CPG, and Public Services. Consolidated revenues as of 12 months ending September 2022 totaled $12.1 billion.
To learn how we can supercharge progress for you, visit hcltech.com.
HCL’s global delivery center in Krakow was established in 2007. It works with several Fortune 500firms, primarily offering multilingual global technical support. Today, we assist more than 40 customers in 20 different languages.
- Monitoring Call & chats for voice/ chat process (Inbound from German customers).
- Providing actionable insight to team members with constructive feedback through call / chats monitoring for continuous enhancement to match with the service delivery standards.
- Meet and improve process SLAs through Quality.
- Timely escalation of Quality issues to team supervisors and ensure timely resolution.
- Reporting out process trends through weekly/monthly dashboards.
- Identifying areas to improve the overall process.
- Hands on with Dashboard and Quality reports.
- Design and implement new ways to improve performance / qualitative delivery.
- Act as customer advocate and highlight process gaps.
- Conduct & Participate in calibration sessions.
- Conducting Quality orientation session for new hires.
- Analysis on Excel, PPT Skills and TNI implementation.
- Back-up to Supervisor/ team leader in his/ her absence to ensure no impact on Delivery.
- Lead and motivate the team to success by fostering an environment of continuous improvement.
- Identify coaching and training needs and address same.
- Be the voice of the customer in the Company.
- Any ad-hoc and all other duties as the role evolves.
- Multilingual resource with good understanding, writing & verbal skills in English (C1 level) and German (C1 level).
Skill set required:
- Good understanding of Banking products like Payments, client onboarding, KYC, sanctions, transaction monitoring, Fraud/ charge backs / dispute handling.
- Prior experience as Quality analyst/ Senior Analyst/ supervisor, specially from contact centre/ banking back-office/ banking operations.
- Eye for detail and good analysis capability.
- Excellent business communication skills; written, verbal and presentation skills (English as well as German).
- Strong ability to influence, lead and motivate your team to enable high performance.
- Ability to coach team members in line with campaign demands.
- Ability to effectively scale up the performance of team members and take appropriate formal action if / as needed.
- Issue Resolution and Escalation Management.
- Problem Solving, Self-Management & Decision-Making.
- Applies detailed knowledge and skills to complex (or new) work situations in multiple settings.
- Can assist other team members with questions and problems related to this skill.
- Proactive with a strong ethic and eagerness to ‘go the extra mile’, Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts and skills & Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
- Flexible to work on Saturday & in rotational shifts - Any 8 hours shift b/w 8:00 am – 8:00 pm.
Knowledge Base Management:
- Build/ maintain training material (training presentations etc.) to close the gaps identified.
- Provides support in documenting business processes and other continuous improvement project.
- Maintains the organization of department files/references and performance report.