S4H Functional Lead Consultant
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Min.5 years of SAP experience supporting at least 3 of the capacities: FI/CO (Including GL, AP, AR, AA).
- Demonstrates excellent understanding of the data flows between S4 HANA Finance modules.
- Experience with a full cycle implementation or roll out project for SAP 4 HANA module.
- Demonstrates knowledge and skills necessary to challenge setup of S4H proposed by external Implementation Consultants.
- Experience in validate completeness of Key User training materials provided by external Implementation Consultants.
- Experience in identifying operational, compliance or regulatory requirements and designing the relevant automated solutions to help manage/mitigate these risks
- Has experience with Stakeholders management, demonstrates strong negotiation and influencing skills and ability to work with business owners for collecting their requirements.
- Speaks English with full professional proficiency (additional language will be an asset).
What duties will help you grow?
- Supporting migration / cutover activities.
- Consulting project resource planning.
- Providing business process and functional support for S4 HANA finance modules including its sub-ledgers.
- Facilitating requirements gathering workshops/discussions and assess, challenge, and document the business requirements.
- Developing functional specifications for customizations and enhancements.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
Our legendary atmosphere:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
A lot of benefits:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is FPIA Platforms - part of Capgemini Business Services unit.
Being part of FPIA Platforms team means focusing on technology while understanding the business process to help clients achieve the leading market practice. Our experience in business analysis, application configuration and BPO best practices has been building up for years. We would like to share it with you and exchange it for your knowledge in a term of mutual partnership. Join us and work with a wide range of market leading technologies which enable digital transformation and focus on Finance & Accounting area.
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).