Fenergo is a leading provider of Client Lifecycle Management, AML/KYC Compliance and Client Data Management solutions for investment, corporate, commercial and private banks.
Excelian-Luxoft is looking for Fenergo experienced development consultants to join our growing Fenergo practice and work on upcoming opportunities. This position requires intermediate technical skills strong experience aiding Project Managers/Leads in delivering CLM, cloud migration projects.
Project: Our tier 1 Australian client will complete the first phase of their Fenergo change program shortly. We are looking at setting up a change team to assist the client with their ongoing change program.
Configuration of custom Fenergo Framework based on .NET 4.5 technology
- Develop expertise in configuring the Fenergo Product, recommending optimal alignment with product for any client solutions
- Developing applications from detailed design specifications
- Working with other developers to ensure deadlines are met.
- Translate client business requirements into working features by configuring the custom Fenergo Framework
- Develop automated unit tests and responsibility for testing own code before Systems Test and QA Test Phases begin
- Ability to troubleshoot and fix bugs and configuration issues
- Maintain technical documentation and associated artefacts
- Estimate and track tasks and other work items against project deadlines
- Product installation in test and client environments
- Integration with internal and external APIs
- Data Mapping
- Working with the QA team in managing the system test cycle and working to fix bugs and other issues
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with the project and client teams
- Provide guidance and support to more junior team members
- Integrate tightly with all internal and external project teams
Minimum 3 years of relevant Fenergo experience
- .NET/Java experience, e.g. Visual Studio, Eclipse, or other IDE experience
- Experience with SQL Server or Oracle DB
- Experience using XML
- Source Control experience, e.g. TFS, Git, Mercurial, etc
- Experience or knowledge of Web Servers, e.g. IIS, Apache, etc.
- Strong problem identification and problem solving skills
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Proven track record in meeting deadlines
- Proactive and can work independently or as part of a team
- Some experience from the financial services/banking/insurance industry sectors will be advantageous
- Experience mentoring and guiding a team to a common goal
- Quick Learner