Are you ready to take big software ideas from inspiration to market leadership? Our ideal candidate is someone familiar with modern Apps, Infrastructure Ops, AIOps, and DevOps, and is well-grounded in enterprise software and SaaS. Most importantly, we need someone who is fanatical about users and their needs, data-driven, and focused on results. Does that sound like you?
Building on your knowledge of market trends, competition, and customers, you partner with engineering teams to translate customer and market needs into a clear and compelling roadmap to help drive the Dynatrace vision forward. You collaborate with Go-to-Market teams to bring the vision to reality by communicating to the right target audience with the most impactful message. You are able to drill down into details on specific use cases, when necessary, without losing sight of the big picture. You are driven, fearless, and ready to help us carry ideas from the spark of inspiration to market leadership.
We are fully remote until Covid-19 pandemic is declared over and it is safe to socialize. In the Post-Covid-19 reality we offer hybrid model, a fusion of remote and at-the-office work.
- Contributing to the product roadmap definition and being integral to forming our near-term and long-term product strategy.
- Conducting market research and competitive analysis to help determine product direction.
- Discovering new product opportunities by combining customer feedback and analysis to identify areas where we can leverage our core technologies, strengths, and market leadership.
- Understanding user problems and, working with our design team, developing user flows and wireframes to ensure our solution delivers the best user experience.
- Driving pre-release activities to get early adopter customers and sales feedback to iterate on solutions.
- Writing compelling product blog posts that wow the customer.
- Partnering with product marketing to develop targeted messaging, define go-to-market strategies and tactics, and enable the sales team.
- Taking ownership for outcomes - working through the priorities and dispersed teams proactively, anticipating risks, and developing appropriate mitigation plans.
- Meeting customers face to face as a product expert at events and user conferences.
Seeing is believing. Check out the Dynatrace free trial.
When submitting your CV, please be aware that, due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, we are currently subject to restrictions that limit our ability to extend offers to non-EU citizens for positions at our lab in Poland. We are keeping the situation under review and will adjust our position should the restrictive measures change. Should this affect your application, we are happy to keep it on file until further notice.