Senior Subject Matter Expert – NetApp File Services [rekrutacja online]
Miejsce pracy: Katowice
Numer referencyjny: /MB/GRMT/IAAS/CS/VS/ST12745
- Detailed knowledge of Files Services (NetApp, Eternus SAN, Cloud Storage),
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2012R2, 2016, 2019 (including DFS, Print Management),
- Good knowledge and experience in Vulnerability and Patch Management (SCCM, Nessus),
- Over five years of experience in similar roles
- Hands-on troubleshooting skills in the required areas,
- Experience with monitoring, capacity management, optimization and stabilization of environments,
- Good knowledge of security and compliance for the required areas,
- Azure Automation, Azure Cloud Services
An agile team of motivated people responsible for configuring, maintaining, supervising and developing the ING environment. The team is also responsible for coordinating the software development process and the security of managed systems.
We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners.
Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.