Service Management Consultant
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
What do you need to start?
- Proficient understanding of core IT Service Management (ITIL) processes
- Experience in process modelling, automation, and optimization as a part of service transition and transformation projects
- Understanding of key project management concepts and methodologies
- Proactive approach, ability to take initiative and work independently
- Agile mindset, willingness to work with new technologies and to acquire new skills
- Excellent command of the English language and experience in communication in an IT organization, ability to communicate on all levels of the organization
Ability to travel: 15% - 20%+ travelling to EU (weekends at home), as well as to USA/ Canada/ Asia regions outside EU (weekends abroad) - after pandemicIts not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- ITIL v3/v4 certification
- Hands-on experience in configuration, administration and integration of the ServiceNow platform (ITSM, ITOM, ITBM, CSM, HRSD) confirmed through ServiceNow certification
What duties will help you grow?
- Conducting consultancy work including service and governance reviews, service maturity assessments, transition and transformation projects on the ServiceNow platform (eg. ITSM, HRSD, CSM, ITBM, ITOM)
- Gathering business requirements and translating them to functional requirements, working directly with delivery teams, service providers, customers and developers to design process models and ITSM solutions, test, transition and coordinate the overall implementation
- Bringing Service Management expertise and best practices including training, mentoring and staff augmentation, act as a key contributor in complex or critical customer environment
- Building customer relationships by delivering above client expectations on assigned deliverables
- Assisting with ITIL service strategy advice and service design solutions
What your development path can look like?
We will give you possibility to grow in professional career among 60+ other SIAM team members. You will be able to diversify and develop skills within area of IT Service Management and ServiceNow.
You may advance in your career in different directions for many years ahead and become Senior Service Management Consultant, even further Solution Architect or People Manager and get certified in ServiceNow and ITILv4! You may also discover totally new path and change your direction among other capabilities in Capgemini.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
Our legendary atmosphere:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
A lot of benefits:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting - part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services. Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).