Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
We will contact selected candidates only.
- An experienced ServiceNow architect with proven thought leadership in technical implementations, development of best practices
- Able to socialize ideas, make recommendations, and gather team consensus to solve problems and prepare prototypes for proposed solutions
- Excellent at communicating technical problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Analytical mind with evaluative and problem-solving abilities, able to define technical solutions aligned with client’s business problems at an architectural and design level of detail
- Able to effectively undertake challenges and have experience in leading a project and teams in a complex environment.
- Able to present business cases, strategies and solutions
Its not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- 3+ years of experience in ServiceNow implementations, acting as an Architect on minimum 3 full ServiceNow implementations.
- Experience in designing architecture for ITSM and 2 ServiceNow modules/features as a minimum (ITOM, HR, SAM, ITBM, Orchestration)
- Understanding of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions including: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SOAP, SCP, FTPS, JSON
- Micro-services architecture understanding and enterprise integration concepts
- Experience with other ITSM software (BMC Remedy ITSM, HP, Landesk, etc.), experience with ITSM tool migration and upgrade projects
- Practical experience in common Automation and Orchestration Technologies in ServiceNow
- ServiceNow Certifications nice to have: Certified ServiceNow System Administrator and CIS in at least one module. Alternatively, candidate should be capable of passing the certification exams during trial period (Capgemini may offer relevant internal trainings)
- Defining and ensuring a comprehensive and coherent view across Business, Information, Systems and Technology.
- Going beyond designing IT systems to deliver business change while securing sustainability
- Being at front to help our clients create the sustainable, inclusive future we all want and need.
- Provide top level business and technology architecture consultancy services to our clients
- Provide input to the design of ServiceNow based ITSM solutions as a recognized Architect or Design Authority
- Provide input to bids and assist in presenting proposals to potential clients
- Lead or support creation of innovative digital offers as complete enterprise solutions
- Support implementation programs for complex enterprise scale solutions
- Provide input to and/or create specialist points of view for the market and where appropriate present at industry events
- Bring thought leadership and innovative solution ideas to existing clients and bids alike
- Work with Customer Managers, Architects, Subject Matter Experts, Solution Designers and senior levels on client site