- Organizational skills
- Team management and leadership skills
- Human Centric approach in people management area
- Customer focus mind-set
- Stress and time pressure resistance, ability to work in tight deadlines and the ability to maintain focus whilst under pressure
- Creativity, proactivity and organizational skills
- Ability to identify problems and work to resolution (see things through) and to motivate others to complete tasks on time
- Can do attitude
- Efficient and effective time and task management
- Ability to provide constructive feedback
- Team player attitude
- MS Office Skills (especially Excel, PowerBI being an asset)
- Ability to execute process effectively
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure
- ITIL Foundation Certificate being an asset
- ITIL related job experience (at least Process Controller level)
- Wide knowledge of ITIL Service Management framework
- Experience in shared environment will be an asset
- Excellent communication skills (written / verbal)
- Ability to work with remote team members
- Ability to spot connections/dependencies (analytical thinking)
- Good English written and oral communication skills
- Friendly atmosphere in the air that you will miss on your day off.
- You are treated with respect, as a person and not only as an employee.
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program.
- Diverse and international working environment.
- Employment stability.
- We develop our unique know-how.
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients.
- Openness to dialogue.
WORLDWIDE IT SOLUTIONS
- Access to innovative technologies with which we work on a daily basis.
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs.
- Innovative labs.
CAREER CHOICE AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Wide range of trainings, courses, conferences.
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotions.
- Development opportunities in all directions.