Dynatrace, the worlds number one Software Intelligence monitoring platform, provides answers, not just data, about application performance and end-user experience. We’re searching for talented Software Engineers to make our product even better.
As a Software Engineer at Dynatrace
, you will help take our product to new heights and extend our leadership
in the Software Intelligence field.
You will have an impact on our product, which enables digital transformation in well-known companies as well as in promising startups (
72 of the Fortune 100).
You will feel at home if you want to understand the value the product delivers to customers and want to have a real impact on it.
You will work with a broad variety of modern technologies that operate at a massive scale, both in our product and in customer environments.
You will develop an application that works both in multi-cloud and on-premises environments.
You will make sure that our product delivers answers, not just raw data, so that our customers can navigate and make sense of application setups that are otherwise too complex to grasp.
You will develop a product that is essentially a distributed debugger running invisibly in complex production environments, delivering maximum value while incurring minimum overhead.
You will use the product you create to monitor the product you create.
You will have one day per sprint devoted just to self-development and mentoring from best-in-class software engineers.
You will have the opportunity to convert your ideas into patents with your name on them.
Join us and set trends in Software Intelligence for years to come!
We offer a hybrid model, a fusion of remote and at-the-office work.
- A solid foundation in object-oriented programming, data structures, and algorithms
- Solid Java knowledge, with professional experience in development and architectural design
- Experience with test-driven development, clean code, design patterns, etc.
- Experience in developing distributed and multi-tier applications
- Good English communication
- Excellent teamwork and a proactive approach
- Analytical thinking and excellent problem-solving
- Experience with Python, Gradle, Kubernetes, and cloud technologies is not essential but would be an advantage
- If you are into UI and have experience with Angular, we also have something for you
Please consider when submitting your CV that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Lab in Poland, we are currently limited in extending offers to non-EU citizens. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed later on. Should this affect your application, we are happy to keep it in evidence until further notice.