Are you looking for an opportunity to work with EDI and Integration in a global company where you will support our business and deliver many different types of solutions as well as cooperate closely together with our external vendors? Do you understand both the IT and business side of EDI. Then you might be the person we are looking for.
About the job
Be the IT Specialist in the middle, Working with Line of business, customers, and our vendors. You will be part of the Technology, Sales, Marketing, and Members team in IT Operations. Our international team of 16 people is placed in Aarhus in Denmark, Stockholm in Sweden, and Gdansk in Poland. We take care of IT maintenance and support within these areas. Currently, 4 people are working with EDI and integration, and we would like to add a new specialist to the team.
Specialist and Team player
You like to dive deep into problems and get them solved, and you also like to work in a team, you will be the go-to person for both our customers and vendors when they experience issues or errors. We expect you to support our overly complex EDI solutions, where your main task is to ensure that you value to the business with your solid business understanding. We fully depend on the efficiency and stability of our EDI and that our numerous transactions are securely operated.
Specifically, you will:
Specialist Support for Integration & EDI includes:
- Analyse incidents and solve/forward to the right resolver, take care of service requests and questions from business and partners
- Maintain and administer our Löbster EDI solution
- Secure ongoing problem solving together with other technical stakeholders
- 1st and 2nd level application support for users and business partners raising issues via the Service Desk or through the EDI mailbox
- Additional specialisation specific tasks for Integration & EDI includes:
- Prepare PI-planning together with the team members in the Agile Release
- Participate in the Agile ceremonies and the daily routines in the Agile Release
- Participate in Team Meetings – incl. daily scrum, iteration planning
- Facilitate training and provide supplementary tools to the entire organization
- Develop and expand the relations to our customers and vendors and familiarize yourself with their needs and requirements
- Close collaboration with external vendors
- Bring continuous improvement to the architecture solutions
- Optimize processes within the area
Who are you?
Problemsolver with technical insight
You are focused and persistent on achieving goals by the ability to ensure a great collaboration with all our stakeholders. You will be working with a complex stakeholder environment, spanning different cultures. Thus, you have great facilitation skills and thrive engaging with people of different cultures and from various backgrounds. Also, you have the ability to link IT, business need to business benefits. Furthermore:
- You have a Master degree within IT or other relevant areas with at least 2 years of experience working as EDI Consultant
- Alternatively, you have got the experience from a company where you took part in the EDI process preferably from employment in the retail or logistics line of business and are willing to learn the rest
- Or, you don’t have the EDI experience yet, but you have the education and experience with doing support e.g. from working in a Service desk and are interested in developing your skills in the EDI area
- Knowledge about SAP (primary Sales and procurement), PO and SAP IDOC will be a major advantage
- Technical Understanding is necessary, as part of the job is to as to read and validate logical maps, understand the business process and collect and analysis business and technical requirements.
- if you are familiar with reading tables in SAP it is a plus
- If you have knowledge and expertise about EDIFACT, TRADACOM, XML, and IDOCS it would be helpful, also if you understand how AS2 connections work
- You speak and write English effortlessly
- Some travel activities are expected
Important personal competencies:
- Proactive, comfortable with solving problems and with a sense of responsibility and with a global view of how the daily tasks impact the business area globally
- Strong communication skills and focus on building positive relationships
What do we offer?
- Flexible working time (start your day of work between 7-9) and home office work possibility
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Financial support of your education
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Home kit – monitor, laptop, keyboard, mouse, headsets, webcam
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc.)
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
… while in the office you can also use some of below:
- Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e., adjustable desks)
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing