Are you an experienced or aspiring API Specialist, ready to enhance and build new cloud integrations for a FMCG company? Do system integrations ‘detective work’, design and bug fixing excite you? Come and join a growing team working with EDI and integrations solutions. This is your opportunity to grow your skills in working with Azure API Management and be part of the full process flow from requirements gathering to solution delivery and support.
Join Arla’s ART (Agile Release Train) named Digital Solutions and Infrastructure ‘DSI’, to be part of a great department delivering IT infrastructure across all base technology platforms. DSI ART delivers network, integrations, IT security, On-prem and Cloud Datacentre changes as well as SAP Basis upgrades to the business and to other release trains. The ART has multiple teams and is currently in need of a Specialist in Azure API Management to join the EDI & integrations team.
Our strategy for the Integrations area is to build an integrations hub of competencies, which can be shared across the organization (HR, sales, Logistics etc.). There will in this role be possibilities to grow a large network in Arla across all business units. The role involves both hands-on development as well as communication with our customers and colleagues.
You are a passionate about API Management and have the drive and skills to secure ongoing deliverables to the business in close collaboration with the API Solution Architect. Your talents lie within delivering complex integrations based on input from the business using your existing Azure API Management competencies. In daily work you will have a close collaboration with the rest of the team and join all the Agile ceremonies. The focus will be on planning, execution and delivery to secure full satisfaction from the receivers of the product. Improvement ideas and feedback is part of our daily culture, and your input will be highly valued.
- Deliver API Products from idea to delivery of the solution to the customer.
- Build API Management policies including security policies.
- Develop and maintain APIs on Microsoft Azure Platform
- Create API product templates and socialize them in our developer community.
- Challenge and improve the current integrations model in the API Management area.
- Write unit tests (TDD practices) for back-end and front-end services.
- Provide 3rd level application support.
- Support Problem Management after major incidents in integrations and API area
- Monitoring the API Management platform
- Be a team player and ensure objectives brings maximum value to the business.
You are focused and persistent on achieving goals in great collaboration with the team, Product Owner and key stakeholders. You will be working within a complex stakeholder environment, spanning different cultures. Thus, you have great facilitation skills and enjoy engaging with people of different cultures and from various backgrounds.
- A master’s degree within IT or other relevant area
- Ideally 2-3 years of experience working with API Management or integrations.
- The ability to deliver integrations with the ‘Minimum Viable Product’ in mind to secure an iterative and continuous delivery to the business.
- Experience in Azure API Management and integrations between Apps and backend systems
- Experience with API development, REST/SOAP Services, JSON/XML- at scale would be an advantage
- Experience with C#, .Net core / .Net Framework and SQL would be an advantage
- Working knowledge of API testing tools like Postman, SOAPUI would be an advantage
- Experience in handling RESTful HTTP/JSON or SOAP APIs at scale would be an advantage
- Are self-organized mindset, so you can work proactively and independently.
- Have good business process understanding, allowing you to engage in dialogue with your business owners