At Cognizant, we are dedicated to helping the worlds leading companies build stronger businesses - helping them go from doing digital to being digital.
In Poland, our offices are located in Gdansk, Wroclaw, and Kraków. With the capacity to support various clients, we offer a world of opportunities for both professionals and graduates.
You can expect five-star training, a chance to realize your career goals and a range of benefits.
- Through community and social media, build relationships with community contributors to provide a delightful self-help experience and support that scales;
- Manage International Community in designated language, including recruiting new experts, regularly engaging with current experts, managing experts’ statuses, share appropriate comms and product info, help preparing annual events for community experts,
- Checking the quality of localization of webmaster content to be published on relevant local channels (Blogger, Twitter);
- Develop technical expertise, and be a genuine, credible, and utterly charming ambassador to the ICS community;
- Troubleshoot community experts’ escalations and issues qualifying for direct support;
- Proactively monitor communities to identify trending issues or threads suitable for direct support;
- Identify top user issues and relevant insights for your market and communicate those to the regional PSM.