Join A2R Central Finance and become a part of one of the five experienced accounting and reporting teams, shaping Arla finance for the future. We are a main core of accounting information system that provides a complete record of financial transactions in the company which is essential for decision making.
About the job
A2R Central Finance TAX Team is a part of A2R Finance organisation and consists of 7 VAT professionals responsible for operations, reporting and compliance.
Specifically, you will:
- be responsible for VAT compliance and reporting for selected countries according to guidance
- perform logical and quality checks
- prepare and submit EC sales list, Intrastat
- cooperate to deliver the business policies and programmes within VAT area
- advise on VAT matters to Arla colleagues
- cooperate with tax authorities globally
- mitigate financial risk
- manage VAT projects and VAT audits
- optimize processes to deliver efficiency and create value
Who are you?
- experienced in working with indirect tax (4+ years)
- experienced in accounting concepts and tax regulations, laws and standards
- experienced in cooperation with tax authorities and risk assessment
- VAT compliance background including preparation and review of tax returns
- advanced data analytics skills (including proficiency in Excel) and problem-solving skills
- excellent written and verbal communication
- good stakeholders management
- strong sense of responsibility and accountability
- continuous improvement mindset
- are fluent in English (spoken and written - also technical terms)
- have IT skills (SAP, Office)
- are a Team player
If you are demonstrating practical knowledge of VAT and accounting processes and willingness to develop your professional experience, you are the one we are looking for - ambitious people with the ability to create a vision and operate with an international perspective.
What do we offer?
- Flexible working time (start your day of work between 7-9) and home office work possibility
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Financial support of your education
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Home kit – monitor, laptop, keyboard, mouse, headsets, webcam
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc.)
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
… while in the office you can also use some of below:
- Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e., adjustable desks)
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing