At Cognizant, we are dedicated to helping the worlds leading companies build stronger businesses - helping them go from doing digital to being digital.
In Poland, our offices are located in Gdańsk, Wroclaw, and Kraków. With the capacity to support various clients, we offer a world of opportunities for both professionals and graduates. You can expect five-star training, a chance to realize your career goals, and a range of benefits. Be Cognizant!
As a Web Content Reviewer you’ll be responsible for writing of creative headlines and improving the quality of ad texts. You’ll be redacting the appropriate headlines and descriptions after reviewing and extracting content from advertising banners of clients’ websites.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization,
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere in the office,
- Professional development and clear career path,
- Full equipment and paid training provided from the first day of work,
- Training & development opportunities,
- Employee volunteering programs and opportunities,
- Bicycle parking,
- Inclusion and diversity in practice,
- Employee referral program in place,
- Competitive salary with extensive benefits package: Multisport Card, LuxMed medical healthcare including dental care, life insurance, cafeteria benefits.
- Review extraction of online content for accuracy and high quality,
- Ensure logical and meaningful extraction of URLs content,
- Write, review and optimize advertising text and extensions,
- Make final changes if need be, as per process quality guidelines,
- Develop domain expertise with regards to the process.
- Language Skills: French- C1/C2 (written), English – communicative,
- Good knowledge of websites, and how to navigate to obtain desired information,
- Good research skills,
- Basic knowledge of Excel,
- Ability to work in a Team,
- Positive attitude,
- Focus on accuracy / eye for details,
- Technical knowledge is a plus,
- Preferable-Customer support or technical support experience in online industry ,
- Knowledge on Google Adwords/ ad products,
- Experience in Content writing / Proofreading.