WORK FROM THE OFFICE*
Are you a fan of vlogging or constantly looking to videos to help solve your challenges? Do you want to learn more about social media regulation, online free speech, internal controls or maybe even learn about EU policy making?
If the answer is yes, then you we have an amazing opportunity for as a Video Content Analyst.
Join our team for the world’s best loved video-sharing website!
- Proficiency of Spanish language on at least C1 level and English at B2 level
- Availability to work on a 24/7 shift (including weekend shifts) from the office,
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills,
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills,
- Excellent organizational and time management skills,
- Strong attention to detail and a desire to deliver accurately, efficiently, and to a high standard,
- Having a neutral mindset to alternative video content that needs classification.
- Revision of user reports regarding website content,
- Analysis and identification of content according to compliance policies,
- Making well-balanced decisions and helping to resolve inquiries to defined policies and procedures by flagging discrepancies,
- Using market specific knowledge and insights to improve the support of user community,
- Revision of sensitive content, sometimes involving graphic or disturbing subject matter.
- Opportunity to be part of a global organization focused on development
- Open-minded and multinational environment
- Training & development opportunities including language courses
- Professional development and clear career path
- Full equipment and paid training provided from the first day of work
- Extensive benefits package: (private medical healthcare including dental care, life insurance, cafeteria benefits)