What we do:
At Cognizant, we are dedicated to helping the worlds leading companies build stronger businesses - helping them go from doing digital to being digital.
In Poland, our offices are located in Gdansk, Wroclaw, and Warsaw. With the capacity to support various clients, we offer a world of opportunities for both professionals and graduates. You can expect five-star training, a chance to realize your career goals, and a range of benefits. Be Cognizant!
About the role:
Can you see yourself working for one of the most admired, top performing and fastest growing companies in the world? You are fluent in Italian and are looking for a new opportunity to put your excellent communication skills to good use? If yes, Cognizant is looking for dynamic and fast-learning talents such as yourself.
As a Web Content Reviewer you’ll be responsible for writing of creative headlines and improving the quality of ad texts. You’ll be redacting the appropriate headlines and descriptions after reviewing and extracting content from advertising banners of clients’ websites.
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation
- Professional development and clear career path
- State-of-the-art office facilities in a convenient location in Cracow
- Training & development opportunities
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits
- Review extraction of online content for accuracy and high quality
- Ensure logical and meaningful extraction of URLs content
- Write, review and optimize advertising text and extensions
- Make final changes if need be, as per process quality guidelines
- Develop domain expertise with regards to the process
- Language Skills: Italian - C1/C2 (written), English – communicative
- Good knowledge of websites, and how to navigate to obtain desired information
- Good research skills
- Basic knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work in a Team
- Positive attitude
- Focus on accuracy / eye for details
- Technical knowledge is a plus
- Preferable-Customer support or technical support experience in online industry
- Knowledge on Google Adwords/ ad products
- Experience in Content writing / Proofreading