Stanley Black & Decker is the largest tool manufacturer in the world (Fortune 500). Our industrial tool businesses build the tools that build your world. Our brands: Stanley, Black&Decker, DeWalt, Porter-Cable, Mac Tools, Facom, Usag, Bostitch.
Our website: http://kariera.sbdinc.pl/
For our Warsaw office, we’re currently looking for:
Goal: Stanley Black & Decker (SBD) is adopting a new class of technology. Intelligent Automation (IA), currently consisting of Rapid (a.k.a Robotic) Process Automation (RPA) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a component of Service Delivery Automation (SDA) to enable digital operations & activities at SBD. Reports directly to Global Team Lead – Automation Engineering.
- Develop RPA automations using Automation Anywhere software
- Document to-be process Solution Design Document (SDD)
- Demonstrate incremental automation build progress to business subject matter experts through regular sprint demos
- Escalate issues that may impact timeline to leadership, and propose resolutions.
- Create and maintain automation solution, and technical and training documentation
- Comply with and help to enforce design and coding standards, policies, and procedures
- Ensure quality of coded components by performing thorough testing
- Develops scalable and efficient process automations with reusable components that can be leveraged across different automation deployments
- Provides constructive feedback to ensure quality of code
- Create and document test procedures and scenarios prior to launching User Acceptance Testing (“UAT”)
- Support existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process
- Problem-solve issues that arise in day-to-day running of automation processes and provide timely responses and solutions as required
- Investigate any issues in the production environment, and raise change requests or support calls with IT where required
- Support software release and upgrade of third-party robotic process automation software and tools
- Communicate any identified and potential risks and issues to RPA Leadership accordingly and provide actionable inputs to mitigate
- Support alignment of IA Center Of Excellence with IT and Finance Innovation Center for technical support and software need for new RPA solutions, or upstream changes to infrastructure and applications impacting existing RPA solutions
- Support measurement of program quality and efficiency
- Adhere to IT Information Security protocol (e.g., policies and procedures, disaster recovery, business continuity)
- New office near Rondo Daszyńskiego
- Work in an international company giving a good opportunity to develop professional and foreign language skills
- Ambitious and motivating challenges
- Labor law contract
- Co-funding of additional benefits (medical care, Multibenefit or Edenred cards)
- Welcome pack for every new employee
Please send your CV in English.