You will be responsible for:
- Analyzing customer requirements, contributing to or leading feasibility studies or feature specification in the area of U-Plane. Team handles primarily features with physical layer impact but some L2 aspects are also relevant so L2 knowledge would be a benefit.
- Maintaining selected specification chapters or sections in the requirement management system, related to your area of expertise.
- Analysis and definition of user plane architecture, performance and capacity targets.
- Taking part in U-Plane roadmap planning and architecture decisions.
- Taking part in Task Forces and supporting investigation of technical problems where System Level expertise is required.
- Occasional customer team support or support for Integration & Verification and IODT activities.
- Cooperation with research, standardization, network engineering, field verification and customer support organizations.
We work with:
- IBM Rational DOORS
- MS Office
- Version control and documentation review systems
- Microsoft Teams
- Strong background in 5G/LTE L1&L2 layers, either in Nokia product and/or 3GPP
- Familiarity with Front-haul interfaces (CPRI, eCPRI) and deployment topics
- Knowledge about algorithms, principles of logic’s, formal methods
- O&M and OSS competence seen as a benefit
- Basic knowledge of agile development methods