Business Desk Solutions Group Analyst
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- 1-3 years experience in team support services.
- Analytical skills;
- Intermediate level knowledge of Excel;
- Able to recognize errors in own work and that of others;
- Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines, and comfortable working in a quick turnaround environment, while maintaining accuracy;
- Ability to be a reliable, hands-on deliverer of quality results;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) in English
- Strong team-working skills with ability to work independently;
- Comfortable working in cross-functional teams and working in an unstructured environment;
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously and drive projects to completion;
- Attention to detail; Organized, proactive and results oriented
What duties will help you grow?
- Create both new and renewal CPS (Customer Pricing Sheets) and amendments, post documents for approvals and assemble agreement consolidation proposals to support Worldwide Sales Teams in EA Consolidation efforts
- Support Worldwide Licensing sales teams with creation of, and ad-hoc changes/enhancements to, customized agreement quotes, price sheets and amendments for contract negotiations.
- Support Worldwide Licensing sales teams with tracking of business data and maintenance of data reporting integrity via data entry.
- Work on individual BDSG Projects regarding one-off project efforts in various areas of the licensing support business for Worldwide sales team.
THESE SKILLS ARE A PLUS:
- Background in Licensing would be added benefit.
- Background in Marketing/Sales knowledge and processes a plus
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
Our famous atmosphere:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow.
- You will have possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
A lot of benefits:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit access.
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program.
Who are we?
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 22 creative studios around the world, it´s 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.We are a rapidly growing team of talented Data Science enthusiasts which have dedicated themselves to building innovative and data-driven products & services for customers across industries. Our aim is to rapidly develop cutting-edge solutions by applying the latest technologies and data science techniques.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.