- Audits, understands and contributes on a strategic level to a proper resources allocation within the individual desks in order to meet operational goals and manage bench costs and increase profitability on individual accounts (resource “fitment”)
- Contributes to LoB succession planning process as process Subject Matter Expert
- Understands a complex SD/SM environment and is able to navigate swiftly through desk’s operational and tactical matters and plug them into a wider HUB context
- Manages budget of unallocated resources and helps to limit the bench costs across the hub, including management of non-realized revenue
- Contributes on a strategic level to effective attrition management
- Contributes on a strategic level to effective L&D management and talent management
- Contributes on a strategic level to onboarding management and resource planning
- Contributes on a strategic level to wider GDC requirements in relation to resource structure & allocation planning
- Drives Automation of owned process to incorporate developed practices into daily routine
- Performs and provide regular business intelligence from areas of HR, LnD and finance to help better control the business objectives and support Head of business line
- Secures data analysis from variety of sources combined to help better predict the future and control key areas for the business
- In cooperation with Senior Management and GDC L&D Team creates SMSD strategy for each FY and executes it
- Manages SMSD HUB learning and development budget, especially proper planning, and utilization
- Manages LNA (Learning Needs Analysis) activities as well as supports and monitors its execution trough the Fiscal Year
- Coordinates the work of L&D SPOC’s Team
- Cooperates closely with GDC L&D Team to assure smooth trainings / training programs implementation and delivery
- Initiates, manages and contributes individually to learning and development projects at SMSD HUB, GDC and Global level
- Triggers or supports ongoing improvements when it comes to L&D related processes and actions
- Acts as an L&D Ambassador
Key Performance Indicators:
- Creates, assesses execution and benefit realization of strategic actions and/or improvement plans aiming toward limitation of monthly bench costs, limitation of loss-profit, voluntary attrition reduction, increasing talent success rate, limiting employee bench lifespan, limiting payable holiday days, limiting vacancy opening time (KPIs)
- Build relationships with internal peers, stakeholders and customers as appropriate.
- Recognizes where risk exists and communicates risk to the appropriate channels, with a proposal to address the problem.
- Regular review of all service issues and exceptions.
- Encourages the use of best practice across the team, including documenting and sharing with others
- Secures business reporting in line with mutually agreed schedule
- L&D HUB Budget planning and utilization
- LNA creation and supervision over realisation
- Overlooking development opportunities accessibility in relation to business needs and skills required in SMSD HUB
- Overlooking development opportunities visibility and acknowledgment among SMSD employees
- Managing best possible relations with all relevant stakeholders and assuring delivery of relevant inputs
- Friendly atmosphere in the air that you will miss on your day off.
- You are treated with respect, as a person and not only as an employee.
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program.
- Diverse and international working environment.
- Employment stability.
- We develop our unique know-how.
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients.
- Openness to dialogue.
WORLDWIDE IT SOLUTIONS
- Access to innovative technologies with which we work on a daily basis.
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs.
- Innovative labs.
CAREER CHOICE AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Wide range of trainings, courses, conferences.
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotions.
- Development opportunities in all directions.