A more efficient and carbon-free future starts with intelligent design as we prepare for a world that will be increasingly digital and electric. Our business and technology ambition is to develop and deliver a complete range of best-in-class electrical design software for high efficiency and reliability.
The Alliance ETAP / IGE+XAO / ALPI develops software solutions for electrical design, engineering calculations and BIM design. Since 2018, the companies are as well part of Schneider Electric SE under the Brand of ETAP.
IGE+XAO is a renowned electrical engineering software provider, ALPI is a European leader in automated calculation, sizing and design software for electrical installations, and ETAP is a global leader in energy management and engineering solutions.
IGE+XAO is a software publisher designing, producing, selling and supporting of a wide range of Computer Aided Design (CAD) and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software. From electrical schematics to complex 3D manufacturing solutions, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers design and maintain their electrical installations.
About Schneider Electric SE
Schneider Electric, the global leader in the digital transformation of energy management and automation, has announced several major investments in recent years to enhance its energy management software portfolio. This is in line with the Groups strategic vision to expand its offering of best-in-class, end-to-end software solutions to achieve efficiency and sustainability across the lifecycle.
We aim to be the most diverse, inclusive and fair company in the world. We value differences, actively promote inclusion, and create an environment that fosters the individuality of each person in the companys best interest.
IGE+XAO Electrical CAD, PLM and SIMULATION software: ige-xao.com
Schneider Electric: www.se.com
We are currently seeking a Software Developer to join our growing team. This is a very critical role in our product development process. The Software developer writes and maintains code within CAD applications and systems to implement capabilities and features, improve performance and maintainability, while reducing technical debt in alignment with product and technology roadmaps. The Software developer plays a role in Agile planning, providing advice and guidance, and monitoring emerging trends.
- Visual Studio 2019/2022, Visual Studio Code
- C++, C#, C++ CLI, PowerShell
- STL, WPF / MVVM
- T-SQL (MS SQL / SQLite)
- Docker, k8s
- CI/CD / Jenkins
- Azure, Azure devops
- Works with Product Management to understand the challenges that customers and end users face in their day-to-day work and partner with them to design viable solutions
- Recommends viable solutions to processes, technology, and interfaces that improve the effectiveness of the team and reduce technical debt
- Foresees capacity requirements for component usage and identifies limitations
- Provides input into story sizing, backlog refinement, and release planning
- Contributes to product and solution designs to address critical issues and complex problems
- Builds software applications across multiple platforms in response to the needs of stakeholders
- Understands technical architecture and writes software and automated tests that are aligned with agreed upon standards
- Performs trouble-shooting efforts and investigations when necessary
- Provides ongoing support, monitoring, and maintenance of deployed products
- Actively works with less experienced software engineers providing technical guidance and oversight
- Actively participates in the engineering community, staying up to date on new software technologies and best practices and shares insights with others in the organization