Devire to międzynarodowa firma specjalizująca się w usługach rekrutacji, outsourcingu i employer brandingu. Od ponad 30 lat reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim, prowadząc kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry, wdrażając najnowsze rozwiązania z obszaru usług IT oraz wspierając w budowaniu wizerunku pracodawcy z wyboru.
Nasze biura zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium, Frankfurcie, Pradze i Hradec Kralove.
Our Client is the worldwide leader in IT, networking, and cybersecurity solutions. The company helps companies of all sizes transform how people connect, communicate, and collaborate.
It is a multinational corporation technology company with more than 71.000 employees worldwide. It is the largest company in the world which designs, manufactures and sells networking equipment.
Our Client offers a unique opportunity for talented, passionate, and highly creative software engineers to have a wide-ranging impact on our operational capabilities.
Currently, we are looking for Candidates to be a member of the Cloud Systems Engineering team in Cracow. You will be required to have fun, love what you do, and support a transparent and open work environment.
What You Will Do
- Deploying and supporting the solution within the customer data centers
- Working side-by-side in a truly collaborative manner with our architecture, operations, sales, marketing, and executive leadership team to provide best in class solutions, services, and customer support
- Collaborating with your peers in the Cloud Systems Engineering group to ensure that the solutions and services meet and exceed the clients expectations and achieve rigorous quality standards
- On-going operations in a large-scale, multi-cloud environment
- Proactive system / network monitoring & troubleshooting
- Proactive system capacity planning
- Deployment and task automation
- Issue / Incidence response
- Code-level analysis of issues including root cause determination and / or potential code fix
- Peer-level customer support for low-level, highly technical issue resolution
- Join and contribute to the communities and foundations that support the chosen open-source technologies and platforms. How you provide support will be dictated by your own interests, abilities, and personal passions
Who You Are
- Bachelors degree in CS... nice to have but... well focus on what you know right now, what you have accomplished, where you shine, and how your current and future goals mesh with ours
- 10+ years of Linux administration and engineering experience including a deep understanding of the Linux networking stack at the kernel level
- 3+ years of Python development experience or an equal level of proficiency in another language
- Be happy learning Python! OpenStacks codebase is written in Python so becoming comfortable with Python is required. Knowledge of Ansible is preferred
- Extensive knowledge of modern virtualization technologies (5+ years of KVM knowledge is a must)
- The ideal candidate has experience with Kubernetes and Docker container technologies
- Experience deploying a host virtualization platform. Specific experience with a cloud platform not required
- Having led, or participated in the implementation of at least one configuration management system (Chef, Puppet, Salt Stack, etc.)
- Extensive experience with fully implemented automation workflows
- Hands-on networking experience and a strong foundational knowledge of networking models including VLANs, WAN, routing, bridging, etc.
- Prior experience working in a start-up operation is strongly desired but not required
- Good communication skills (written and verbal), as well as a good command of English
- Strong application, operating system, kernel, and hardware debugging skills. Windows experience is a plus
Our Client offers
- Salary based on B2B contract
- Long-term employment
- Working for a leading corporation with a stable market position
- Possibility to work and grow in an international environment
- A chance to work with and become one of the top engineers in the world in your desired field of technology
- Possibility to collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Company global recognition as a Great Place to Work